www.mountaintopdaycare.com

I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn. ~ Albert Einstein


www.mountaintopdaycare.com









Saturday, June 18, 2011

Talking Tube

I came across this heap of tubing at a yard sale today. I'm not sure what is was originally intended for, but I had a few ideas of my own in mind.



First, I cut the tops off of two 2 liter soda bottles.




I covered the sharp edge with heavy duty tape.


Then I attached the tube to the spout of the bottle with more tape.
 

We strung the tube around the playroom from hooks I already had in the ceiling, from one end
of the room to another....




One end is in our block area.....

 


...And the other end is in our reading area.



I'm looking foward to seeing the kids use it on Monday morning! We even have enough tube to add one along the fence outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment